Box Office Information
The Saenger Theatre Box Office and Ticketmaster are the only authorized locations to purchase a valid ticket for performances at the Saenger Theatre. We strongly encourage you not to purchase from ticket re-seller websites as the Saenger Theatre assumes no responsibility for tickets purchased outside of the Saenger Theatre Box Office or Ticketmaster.
Purchase tickets online: www.ticketmaster.com
The Saenger Theatre Box Office is located at:
Summer Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 10 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Performance Day Hours of Operation: The box office will be open one hour prior to show time and will close 30 minutes after the performance begins.
In addition to the Intendencia Street Box Office, there is a day of show box office located in the Palafox Lobby that opens one hour prior to showtime.
Methods of payment accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, cash and local checks with proper ID
Box Office Policies:
Tickets are non-refundable.
- For most events at the Saenger Theatre, a child who is under the age of two is not required a ticket for admission if they sit on an adult ticket holder’s lap. There are events that require a ticket for all attendees or have age requirements to purchase a ticket. Please contact the box office for more information.
- Take care of your ticket as it can’t be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed and is valid only for the event and seat printed on the ticket.
- This ticket is a revocable license to attend the event listed on the front of the ticket and is subject to the full terms found at www.ticketmaster.com. Such license may be revoked without refund for noncompliance with terms.
- Unlawful sale or attempted sale is prohibited. Tickets obtained from unauthorized sources could be invalid, lost, stolen, or counterfeit ticket, and if so are void. You are encouraged to make your purchase through authorized outlets (Saenger Theatre Box Office and Ticketmaster.com).
- Saenger Theatre assumes no liability or responsibility for tickets purchased outside of the Saenger Theatre Box Office or a Ticketmaster outlet.
- Complimentary tickets are not exchangeable or redeemable for any benefit offered to tickets with a dollar value.
- Holder assumes all risks occurring before, during, or after the event, including injury by any cause, and releases management, facility, league, participants, clubs, artists, their representatives and personnel, Ticketmaster and their respective affiliates and representatives from any claims.
- In the event of a canceled show, refunds will be made through the original point of purchase.